Can not connect to PPPoE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can not connect to PPPoE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can not connect to PPPoE
Can not connect to PPPoE
2014-12-22 02:54:11
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am having trouble with my router: TP-Link TL-WR841ND
Sometimes it can not connect to the PPPoE. This happens randomly,for maybe 1 hour or an entire day.Depends.
Of course i tried to solve the problem myself. I googled,and what i could find is :
“power cycle” process to reboot or reset the modem/router:
-Switch off all the devices , router and computers also unplug their power cables.
-Wait at least 30 seconds.
-Plug the power cords back in, but don’t switch them on.
-First turn on the modem and then wait for a few minutes for it to settle and all the lights to become stable.-Next switch on the router (if a seperate device ) and then wait for a few minutes for it to settle and all the lights to become stable.
-Now turn on your computer, You should now be able to access the Internet.
This did not work.
I turned off router security.All of it,just to make sure. I turned off my pc firewall .This did not work. Hard reset,worked for a wile. Maybe it was a coincidence.
I upgraded the firmware with latest editionSame problem.Now i am using direct connection through my pc.
I did an IP config /all when i was on direct connection.This is what i got.
At the moment it just keeps trying to Connect to the PPPoE connection but ti's not working.

I toked some pictures of my router settings,for you guys to see. Maybe somebody can figure out whats wrong.

I made more print screens of my routers settings. Unfortunately your beautiful forum will not allow me to post more then 4 images.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can not connect to PPPoE
2014-12-22 15:06:16
First four pictures are too small to see them clearly...cannot see hardware version and firmware version.
The screenshot of system log should be helpful to figure out the problem. Attach it here, a clear one.
Options
Re:Can not connect to PPPoE
2014-12-25 13:57:55
Try MAC clone:cool:
Options