How to keep WPA4220 adapters alive - They keep disconnecting!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to keep WPA4220 adapters alive - They keep disconnecting!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
33 Reply
Re:How to keep WPA4220 adapters alive - They keep disconnecting!
2017-10-13 17:20:23
I think they released tpplc utility can help to turn off the powersaving mode now. http://www.tp-link.com/us/download/TL-WPA4220KIT.html#Utility

ekandefer wrote

MY WPA4220 has the same problem I have never been able to disable the powersave issue . YOU WOULD THINK THAT THIS COMPANY FIX THIS ISSUE OR POST THE SOURCE COULD SO WE COULD FIX IT . THEY DONT SEEM TO CARE !!! THEY COULD SELL MILLIONS OF THESE !!
I MOVED AND I PUT THEM AWAY RIGHT NOW . MAYBE SOME ONE WILL COME UP WITH TECHNOLOGY TO FIX THE PROBLEM IN THE MEAN TIME.
Options
2018-03-08 06:21:29
This article is about the "disconnection" problem of my TP-LINK powerline adapters, seemingly solved with a rather strange solution:

https://techcriticlux.blogspot.gr/2018/03/powerlines-and-firewalls-report-of.html

After many hours of reading forum posts about similar problems, and after long hours of tiring experimentation, I seem to have found it: It is not the power save facility of the adapters as some people are saying. It's not electric interference by other equipment, as some others argue.

The problem seems to be caused by something rather unexpected, as my router's ...firewall!
Options
2020-04-15 23:21:45 - last edited 2020-04-15 23:23:15

I Found the solution at least for me

After months I just choose different channel and bandwidth on powerline and router. No more problems here.

Options