WN822N Failed to switch wireless network adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-04-22 01:48:30
Region : Canada

Model : TL-WN822N

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have been trying to get this to work for a while, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have installed the drivers multiple times, a few times in administrator mode, but it still gives me an error when I try to switch to it in the program. The error says "Failed to switch wireless network adapter".

Thanks for any help and if you need more details I will be glad to help
Options
2 Reply
Re:WN822N Failed to switch wireless network adapter
2015-04-22 14:38:12
What's the operating system of your PC?
All other options displayed on utility are grey out except the one you mentioned, right?
Take Windows 7 as an example and try to enable WLAN Autoconfig.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-306.html
Options
FAQ didn't work.
2015-08-27 00:14:22
Hey there.
I have the same problem, where when I try to switch to the WN822N adapter it refuses to switch giving me this message: "Failed to switch wireless network adapter"
I am on windows 7. Even though I am able to connect to a wireless network with this adapter from the windows menu, but it is insanely slow even though I have 5/5 bars of signal, it refuses to let me change it in the TP-Link configuration program.
I don't know if this is the reason it is slow, but it wouldnt hurt to change it in your software.

I tried the faq link you posted, but it didnt work.
My internal network card is also from you guys, but the signal isn't strong enough which is why I bought this one.
Can you help me?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1306

Replies: 2

Related Articles