Archer C20i Router and Range Extender WA850RE - internet lost after a little time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C20i Router and Range Extender WA850RE - internet lost after a little time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Archer C20i Router and Range Extender WA850RE - internet lost after a little time
2015-11-07 20:04:17
TP-Link support? Which TP-Link support? There isn't a TP-Link support, it don't exist! After years using TP-Link brand as a loyal costumer, now I bought a D-Link router with two D-Link repeaters, and they work flawlessly: no signal interruptions or drops, the wireless lan is finally working fine!
Options
Re:Archer C20i Router and Range Extender WA850RE - internet lost after a little time
2015-11-08 03:10:28

MarcusVR wrote

TP-Link support? Which TP-Link support? There isn't a TP-Link support, it don't exist! After years using TP-Link brand as a loyal costumer, now I bought a D-Link router with two D-Link repeaters, and they work flawlessly: no signal interruptions or drops, the wireless lan is finally working fine!

I'm posting this on 11/7/15. I want to see how long it takes the moderators to approve it...tick-tock tick-tock.

I think it's been 4-5 days now since I bought and immediately started having trouble with my WA850RE (not syncing well with the WDR3500 no less!!). I tried posting here immediately, knowing the forums would be better help than customer service. I started my own thread, and even jumped into some other related ones, not ONE of my posts have gone live yet.

And when I did call/email customer service, it was difficult due to their poor English. I even felt like I had an advantage cuz I grew up around Chinese friends/families in Los Angeles and here in HI--but it's still super difficult when things get technical.

I forgot to mention that the tech support phone number on their website (and in all of the documentation that came with device) is WRONG. I had to Google them and dig deeper, and found an alternate number.
Options
Related Articles