iOS app can't find the camera on the local network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-04 06:38:31
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

At the start it worked... for about 30minutes.
Then, I clicked a button for some kind of upgrade or something in the app on my iPhone.
The camera can be detected on my laptop and is working fine, I can see the image etc., but the iOS app doesn't seem to detect it on the network. No Cloud or Local detection. Zero.

I tried everything, wifi, wire, different network. Rebooting, reseting to defaults settings, etc.

NC 200
2.1.3 Build 151125 Rel.24992

Can you help me with the problem?
Options
4 Reply
Re:iOS app can't find the camera on the local network
2015-12-04 10:53:38

paweljonca wrote

Model : Hardware Version : Not ClearFirmware Version : ISP : Hi,At the start it worked... for about 30minutes.Then, I clicked a button for some kind of upgrade or something in the app on my iPhone.The camera can be detected on my laptop and is working fine, I can see the image etc., but the iOS app doesn't seem to detect it on the network. No Cloud or Local detection. Zero.I tried everything, wifi, wire, different network. Rebooting, reseting to defaults settings, etc.NC 200 2.1.3 Build 151125 Rel.24992Can you help me with the problem?
Same problem here. The iOS app is defective. Windows and android work OK. I started a support ticket for this.
Options
2015-12-10 19:31:19
I think you need upgrade your IOS APP to latest version v2.0.6
Options
2015-12-11 16:23:44
upgrade solved the problem. thx.
Options
2015-12-12 22:43:25

paweljonca wrote

upgrade solved the problem. thx.
I still can't see the camera "locally" with IOS or Android. Both are OK with cloud view. Windows is OK with local view.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 855

Replies: 4