Problem adding a camera by android app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-10 18:43:26
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I can add my NC 2000 by no means, I already tried to reset it, use other smartphones, but it's always the same result. The smartphones and the camera are connected in the same router.
And every single time I try to add the camera, th response is:

Options
4 Reply
Re:Problem adding a camera by android app
2016-03-22 18:37:02
Foundation data on the applications i'm doing: First off i'm new in java and obviously experiencing difficulty inspiring use to overshadowing system, and more terrible of i'm kinna awful in programming... :( And including to the issue i'm given just 11 weeks from now to finish the application. Assignmenthelpdeal.co.uk | buy Assignment School venture for android applications particular: I'm doing an application taking into account a blackbox which go about as an in auto video recorder gadget where it records video and serve as a source to claim cash from the protection if a mishap happened. I know there's comparable applications in the android market.. However, leading i'm kinna truly lost on the most proficient method to begin the venture, would someone be able to give me counsel on.. Furthermore, productive counsel would help a great deal.. much appreciated in advance.
Options
2016-04-21 18:03:01

Mackvaryu wrote

I can add my NC 2000 by no means, I already tried to reset it, use other smartphones, but it's always the same result. The smartphones and the camera are connected in the same router.
And every single time I try to add the camera, th response is:

I have the same problem (
Options
2016-04-23 03:37:09
Guy's.. try to login on your cloud account...
Is your camera there ? if it is, unregister the cam. Then reset the cam a start a new setup.
I know this step is the hardest, because your a man hehe, look at the folder for installation and follow it !
This should help with your issue. if not, then its a firmware upgrade, before you can get it to work..
You could also try to make a new cloud account, but remember to unregister the cam in the old account !
I hope this helps you

Warley.

(Still suffering with the connection issue of NC200 with updated Firmware)
Options
2021-01-03 10:52:25
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 670

Replies: 4