TP Link NC200 Camera Out of Region

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-14 05:28:30
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello guys.
Recently that firmware/software update has caused some havoc for one of our clients.
The error reported initially on all apps (both iphone and android) is that the cameras are out of region (theyre not) then they show as offline. Attempting to view the settings causes the app to crash completely.

While I understand there are limitations (as per the stickied note above saying viewing cameras outside of regions currently wont work) we are not in a different region. Hell we are right next to the cameras...
We sold these items to our client understanding the cloud functionality will allow mobile apps to view them. Without this functionality the cameras are useless.

Our main question is: Why does it think the cameras are in a different region? Can something be adjusted?

Thank you.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP Link NC200 Camera Out of Region
2015-12-15 16:29:01
Could you tell me your region? maybe you should contact tp-link support.
Options
Re:TP Link NC200 Camera Out of Region
2015-12-17 03:29:26
We are in New Zealand.
Perhaps we should contact them that way. Generally I thought this would be the best process. Okay.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 459

Replies: 2