Some ideas for the upcoming NC220 changes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-24 21:35:50
Model : NC220

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi Tp-link and everybody.

I've got some ideas for the upcoming NC220 changes, what a surprise.

Scheduled motion detection. Setting a range of hour and days to be notified of motion detection.
[*]Push notification on motion detection. Getting a push notification on the phone where tpCamera app is installed if a motion is detected.
[*]LED color changing on motion detection. The actual LED can go red and green, possible to have another color for motion detection ? Like blue, blue is cool.
[*]More stable network connexion. Actually, stability is a mess, camera goes offline 2 or 3 times a week. Not usefull if you're far away home.
[*]Cloud private storage option. For exemple, 5 gigs by default, if motion detected, record on online storage.
[*]Better french tech support. More than 2 weeks to have an answer to the mail i've sent. Seriously, guys, even Santa can deliver gift to kids all around the round in one night. You can do better.
It would be great if those little ideas are considered for upcoming changes of the firmware/software of the NC220.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Some ideas for the upcoming NC220 changes
2015-12-26 19:22:59
Yes this are really good ideas.

But for me the most important is to add in mobile app to turn on/off the motion detection. Like i can do with led.

I want to have power to enable motion detection after leaving the home.

Please TP-Link do it, i know that it's very simple to do becouse you already have a code for turning the led, I suppose that this is only copy and paste the code with different variable.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 423

Replies: 1