IP cameras running off TL-WPA4220 kit issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-05 23:29:05
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Howday,

I'm looking for some help with TL-WPA4220 kit,

I've setup some Foscam C1 network IP cameras that work via WiFi over a TL-WPA4220.

Its located in a different building that shares the same main power distribution board (unfortunately its been insulated with kryptonite and will not allow WiFi to penetrate)

this has been configured by correctly pairing and using the WiFi clone button from a Draytek Vigor 2830N into which the TL-PA4010 is cabled.

its working pretty well and the cameras are accessible from the web with a solid internet connection.

however from within the LAN plugged into the Draytek I have a a Foscam FN3109H 9 Channel NVR which will initially see the IP cameras as available but will not open the stream,

I'm not sure what port the FN3019H uses to talk the cameras however VLC will also refuse to open the streams using rtsp (port 554).

Are there any settings on the TL-WPA4220 or firmware that are blocking or hindering the streams?

much obliged.

Keith
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 395

Replies: 0