RE450 / Loosing access to web-frontend AND attached client on the ethernet port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-07 22:04:13
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hi there,

I need help with my newly bought RE450 Range Extender..

I have set up the RE450 acting as an "Client-Mode" to bring my ethernet-attached client into my home wireless-network. So for now I have shut off both wireless-extending networks in the RE450- still working fine.
To be not confused with changing IPs I gave the RE450 a static IP. Also working fine.
The client I have attached to the ethernet-port of the RE450 becomes his IP via DHCP from the Main-router. This is also working fine! :-)

But then, after a few minutes, while everything was working properly as described above, BOTH "clients", the RE450 AND my attached client on the ethernet port aren't reachable any more over my network!!! :mad:
whats going wrong??? if i look into my main router then, both clients (RE450 and the attached one) are still showing as connected fine and so on. but theres no way to get access to them over my network!!?!?!?
the only way to gain access again is to SHUT OFF my wireless function in my main router for some short period of time and then to re-enable it. ??? then again, access is working. but reproducable, after a few minutes, NO ACCESS anymore! :mad:

I need help soon! maybe there is some sort of beta firmware out there to test with my RE450???

Please help me!

best regards, mondarmin
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 0