Archer MR200 no remote management

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer MR200 no remote management

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
31 Reply
We have same problem . only a blank page with a rectangle o top left.
2016-10-06 06:48:02
I have the same problem area51roby

The administration works well locally. In remote mode only leaves a rectangle in the upper left of the screen.

The redirected NAT services work correctly and at full speed with 4G. IP cameras and NVR security.

Too often fails to update the IP dyndns.org.

We can work thanks to the DDNS AXIS and Dahua updated correctly.

After the latest firmware update today follows the same fault

Therefore we put the numerical IP as the URL, the same failure happens

Thanks for your ideas :)
Options
Re:Archer MR200 no remote management
2016-10-06 16:23:49
TP-Link WAN IP address is public for 100%? Is the same like here - https://www.iplocation.net/find-ip-address
Options
2017-10-26 15:44:12
I've tried with Mozilla/IE/Chrome, nothing!
Options
2017-10-27 17:25:14
public IP address + port 80 to access remote management page?
Options
2017-12-01 03:51:55
I've the same problem.

I can't remote management the router at all, but I can mange the router locally.

Also all services behind the router is working normally as well as port forwarding.

This is very wired!!
Options
2017-12-03 17:18:36

Can I use a normal 4G Data SIM Card for remote access to my 4G Router?

The quick answer is NO.

4G Networks providers (and most 3G services as well) use CGNAT (carrier Grade NAT) which means that they will only allocate your 3G or 4G connection with a PRIVATE IP address on their network.

This means that you will not get a PUBLIC IP Address which means that you will be unable to connect to your router or use port forwarding to connect to your devices on the LAN.

This means that DYNDNS WILL NOT WORK with a standard mobile data SIM card.

If you need to remotely access your 3G or 4G router then we recommend that you use a Fixed IP SIM Card.
Options
2017-12-04 03:09:05

challengelogic wrote

Can I use a normal 4G Data SIM Card for remote access to my 4G Router?

The quick answer is NO.4G Networks providers (and most 3G services as well) use CGNAT (carrier Grade NAT) which means that they will only allocate your 3G or 4G connection with a PRIVATE IP address on their network.This means that you will not get a PUBLIC IP Address which means that you will be unable to connect to your router or use port forwarding to connect to your devices on the LAN.This means that DYNDNS WILL NOT WORK with a standard mobile data SIM card.If you need to remotely access your 3G or 4G router then we recommend that you use a Fixed IP SIM Card.
This is not the case.I'm already subscribed with my ISP with public static IP.And all port forward roles works properly.My router receive only the public IP I'd subscribed with, and NOT receiveing private IP.Moreover, I can access the router login page using the public IP, but after typing the password, I only find empty white rectangle on the top left corner.By the way, I'd enabled remote ping, but it's also not working from the wan side.I'm also have changed the remote management port several times with no luck.Finally, the local management is working normally.
Options
2017-12-04 04:07:40
Thanks for sharing your knowledge
Options
Re:Re:Archer MR200 no remote management
2019-01-20 03:46:31

area51roby wrote

Sorry, I made a mistake with the images (i'm tryng with other TP-Link models, USB models with LTE key and have same issue!)
Here is the correct images.

BEFORE authentication:

AFTER authentication:

I'm having the exact same problem on my Archer c3200.  Just set up remote management today.  Did anyone find a solution?

Left ip address blank on the tp link router. Changed the port # only.

On the Telus modem/router i port forwarded to the archer c3200.

I can access the tp link router login page using the wan ip address and the port #.  After loggin in i get the infamous blank page with a rectangle.  Tried on multiple browsers and devices same issue.

Options
2019-08-09 10:42:34

The users are not capable to solve these I/O server issues on their machine. To recover these issues can take advice AC Repair that will help them to resolve sensor trouble.

Options
Related Articles