Cannot access NC200 web page nor DDNS link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-04-17 20:28:44
Model : NC200

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am unable to access my NC200 web page either by inputting the ip address directly into a browser or via the camera control software. Without this access you can't use the motion detection feature. Also I can't access the camera via dyndns. In both cases it says it can't establish a connection to the server. The dyndns connection has never worked but the web page was working yesterday. It seems to connect or not connect randomly. I've tried rebooting the PC, the Camera, and the router, but still no web access. I have another IP Camera which connects just fine using direct access or dyndns access.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Cannot access NC200 web page nor DDNS link
2016-04-18 10:59:46
Problem solved by resetting the camera to factory defaults and re-configuring, although I still can't use my dyndns account with this camera.
Options
Re:Cannot access NC200 web page nor DDNS link
2016-04-23 04:00:09
Kaygee. some times, for no reason. the NC200 falls back to the backup ip.. why i dont know, but when i cant access my cam's page, i just hit the fall back ip, and voila, i can log in !!

Warley
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 497

Replies: 2