Many Problem with Archer T2U - Wireless Duas Band USB Adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-28 21:36:36
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HiI live in Brazil, and my last trip to USA ( 03 months ago) I bought one router (Archer C9) and Archer T2U Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, with the Router everything OK all works, but with the Archer T2U are only problems, connections drops the each 05 or 10 minutos, I use today Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bits and in official site of TP-LINK USA there is one drive, i installed this drive... same problems... I was in site de mediatek and download MT7610U drive and same problem... Really i am very very disappointed with this product, I removed this problematic product of my pc and i have one AC router that i use ethernet cable... this is unfortunate, one big Company has one product with many problems in market.

Product Archer T2U Wireless Dual Band USV Adapter Ver: 1.0 S/N 2151328002693 P/N: 0152502120

Best Regards

Juliano
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 780

Replies: 0