NC200 Motion Detection. Big ISSUE !

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-30 06:23:02
Model : NC200

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 2.1.7 Build 160315 Rel.27420

ISP : 3

TP-Link...(Please read)
I have 2 Nc200 now, and they are working fine beside the disconnection issue(still disconnects and having stream problems) :(

The Motion Detection. when it detects some motion, it captures 5 pictures, but there is an issue here
because it waits about 20 Seconds, before it recapures again, and in those 20 seconds, much can happen.

It could be nice IF THE CAMERA KEEPS CAPTURING, if it senses motion, and not wait x,x seconds between captures..
Please remove the 5 picture limit for motion detection, and give us motion detection when there is something moving in front of the NC200, if it requires 12 pictures to capture a movement. it should capture 12 pictures, and not just the start of it.
exampel: Cam1(Driveway) A small motorcycle drives by(took 4 pictures). me comming home(1 picture of me, ON the street, NO pictures captured of me driving in my own driveway, because of the delay)

I have set mine up to to 20 Seconds in "sending interval". if this is what gives those 10 to 15 seconds where there is no pictures captured, even if there is motion in front of the NC200, then we need a sending interval for 10 and 5 seconds !!

Warley
Options
3 Reply
Re:NC200 Motion Detection. Big ISSUE !
2016-09-12 08:09:51
What i would do is use a program called 'iSpy' which is free and very functional. It has record on motion detection function, scheduling when to motion detect. The only downside is if you want email notifications you will need a subscription but the camera could do that for you
Options
2016-09-14 08:47:37
Options
2016-09-14 16:42:44
I had some teething issues with iSpy with my NC250,but i got it to work in the end. Try this link http://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=tp-link . Look for your camera in the list and click it to get the URL generator, once you have that go into iSpy and paste that URL in the JPEG setting area. Did you try the iSpy wizard?

The issue i had was that the iSpy wizard and link would build a URL with h264_vga instead of the correct h264_hd (So i am not sure if this issue may lie with the NC200as well). How i found this out was by installing another bit of software called Blue Iris ran it in demo and was able to connect to connect to my cameras,once it could connect i compared the settings with Blue Iris and iSpy and found the vga/hd issue.

I spoke with TP Link about what cameras to use and they definitely said the NC200 was supported by iSpy,they did say the NC250 was not but i proved them wrong in the end, let me know how you go?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1013

Replies: 3