Lost connection in my shed. Any help please

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-01 18:00:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
Wondering if I can get some help.

I'm trying to get my connection back from the TP Link Powerline adapter in my shed. I'm def not tech minded and have tried for a day or three to get it working again.

I have 2 x TP Link 200Mbps units. model no. TL-PA211 VER1.2. 1 is linked to the router front room, the other I have been using for months in my shed I did have them paired and working well until recently. The unit in the shed run off the plug points within (which appear to run from mains power in house) and is connected by ethernet cable to my laptop.

Now they pairing in the same room but not pairing when I place one unit in the shed.
the shed is situated 25 metres from the router and other unit.

The house broadband is Virgin Media running at 70mb from their own "Super" hub.

I'm using a Macbook pro running 10.10.5 Yosemite. When I try to using network diagnostics it can't help me.

I've attched a few screenshots of some of the Network pages as per pre-post regs. I hope they can help
File:
Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 09.32.49.pngDownload
Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 09.33.22.pngDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 645

Replies: 0