TP-Link TD-8817 v8 Problem. Cannot view or access web GUI settings screen after updating to latest firmware...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link TD-8817 v8 Problem. Cannot view or access web GUI settings screen after updating to latest firmware...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-03 04:07:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello to all reading this post.
My name is Mark I recently bought A TP-Link TD-8817 v8 to use with A new Linksys E1200 v2.2 Router.
Firstly wanted to upgrade the firmware of my TD-8817 Modem to the latest Firmware.
I downloaded and Installed the Firmware Upgrade seemingly with no issues.
I even got Update/Upgrade successful message after doing so. I could also access the Modems web GUI settings page found at 192.168.1.1.
and setup my modem in DHCP mode to make sure the modem worked and could connect to the Internet.
It did this with no problems. After this I decided to enter the web based GUI page once again to tweak a few settings.
This is when I ran into the main reason im posting this thread for. I could not View or access the Modems web based GUI page.
All I get is a blank page. No error message or anything.

To try to fix this. I have reset the modem using the small reset button at the back of the device.
This did not fix the problem
i have three green lights on. power, LAN and Internet.
Nothing i have tried has corrected the issue im having.

Can anyone here help me to fix this please ?
Is there A TP-Link firmware recovery or repair tool available ?
If there is can someone post me the download link.

Id appreciate any help given on how i can recover My TD-8817 Modem.
My O/S is Lubuntu 16.04 LTS.

Regards.

Mark.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 739

Replies: 0