NC250 turn off microphone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-24 16:25:57
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I own NC250. The firmware version is the last available. In administrative page of the camera there are options for motion detection, sound detection and I can`t believe there is NO option for turning off the microphone. Is there any way to turn it off?
Options
2 Reply
Re:NC250 turn off microphone
2016-11-02 10:38:24
why not put it on silent actually
Options
Re:NC250 turn off microphone
2016-11-03 23:22:10
When you provide to your parents cloud access to the camera via tplinkcloud.com to be able to see your baby, are they gonna turn it to silent :D. I made the camera to cover only the baby cot, but no way to restrict them of hearing what we are talking. I am not going to talk about the junky tpCamera software for android, which worked only on 1 of 3 of my android devices and was lagging :D. The 3.0 requirement is depricated - devices are version 4.0.1. Do not mislead the people with that 3.0 requirement - if your phone/tablet is older then 2015 - good look(Keep loading the video stream 5 minutes and nothing). And the 4-th mobile phone was smartphone CAT of my father - after 5 min of loading it started :O. Then we tried it on kit kat Alcatel pixi 3 3.5 and it worked fine(phone from 2015, and the previous examples were with phones from 2013 lg optimus l1, l2, some prestigio tablet 7" and CAT B15). AND WHY THE HELL THEY PROVIDED OPTION TO STOP THE LED :O :O :O - the camera is big enough to be seen in the day and in the night red lasers are lighting - nonsense I told that to them and that is the fucking truth!!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1143

Replies: 2