on/off setting Notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-11-02 04:48:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a NC200 and a NC250. both working rather acceptable.
Is there a way or option to set Notifications On/Off by means of the mobile app? Just clicking On (or Off) and and enter my password to confirm?
I find it very annoying to come home and then receive tens of e-mails:mad: about my own homecoming if I didnt first ran to my pc, log in and set it Off by means of te pc login.
The same situation when go out: I do not always have the time to set things On, so it would be VERY usefull to log in via my mobilephone and "click, tap, click": security is working again.
Please TP, make my day.
Options
3 Reply
Re:on/off setting Notifications
2016-11-02 10:41:05
TP said the function will expand cuz NC450 has that now
Options
on/off setting Notifica
2016-12-08 14:34:14
all I did was change the sound folder to a different name when I didnt want some, then change it back when I did.It would be nice if there was an option to turn off sound. I like to watch movies/youtube videos while playing games like cloud/flow at the same time.
Options
Re:on/off setting Notifications
2016-12-22 02:38:07
I have the same problem I have new NC250 and it's really big problem for me when I can not turn on/off notification from motion detection.
Options