HS100 unable to connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS100 unable to connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS100 unable to connect
HS100 unable to connect
2016-12-25 02:52:30
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought two hs100 smart plugs and downloaded the Kasa app the plugs are both flashing amber/green but when I go to wifi settings to connect them on iPhone 6 and iPad the smart plug shows up on the wifi list but every time I tap on them to connect I get the error message 'unable to connect'. I've tried the 5 second reset and the 10 second factory reset but I get the same message every time one both smart plugs and in various sockets around the home? My router is a sky hub and I'm in the U.K. any help is much appreciated.
Options
1 Reply
Re:HS100 unable to connect
2016-12-25 23:43:35
Solved. It might be luck or lack of interference but both plugs connected from a socket in the kitchen, the only one in the house that it worked on. If anyone else is reading this with the same problem try different sockets around the house, it worked for me. Once connected it works flawlessly.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 900

Replies: 1

Related Articles