HS110 (EU) Not switching

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS110 (EU) Not switching

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS110 (EU) Not switching
HS110 (EU) Not switching
2017-02-02 02:58:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,
yesterday I received my pair of HS110, one of the just works fine, but the second one wont switch. If I turn it off, the light on the plug goes off, but power still remains. How can I fix this?

Greetings,
Dominic
Options
2 Reply
Re:HS110 (EU) Not switching
2017-02-08 22:40:14
What are you switching on and off? Are you turning it off from the Kasa app, an Echo, or the button on the Smartplug? The light should be bright green when the plug is On, and dim green when the plug is Off. When you press the On/Off button on the plug, do you hear a click such as you hear from the Smartplug that functions correctly?
Options
Re:HS110 (EU) Not switching
2017-02-09 16:00:38
In the meantime, I fixted the problem. It seems, that my HS110 has an wobble contact. After hitting ist some times, it were able toll switch.For clarification (Addition to problem description):The light did change, it made a clicky noise. But it still delivered power. The problem is NOT dependent on the used switching technique. Alexa, by hand or with the app nothing worked!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 635

Replies: 2

Related Articles