need to Prohibit access to video sites such as youtube and download via the TP-LINK AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

need to Prohibit access to video sites such as youtube and download via the TP-LINK AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-18 18:22:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Morning to All;
Please can you help me, because i have a TP-LINK AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router. Model Archer MR200 using by orange Cameroon. i need to Prohibit access to video sites such as youtube and download via the router. To allow just the access to the internet without streaming not possibility of making download of torrents and others to the users.
Thanks to help me and nice day to all.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 484

Replies: 0