TL-WR841N Not Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR841N Not Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WR841N Not Working
TL-WR841N Not Working
2017-04-25 21:09:15
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, i just bought Wireless Router TL-WR841N/ND , and i am having a problem, i plugged all the cable correctly, and i did the quick setup and choose dynamic ip and copied the mac address, And i've also changed the lan to 192.168.30.1 for example, and enabling in the wireless menu section. but when i am using my phone, i can connect to this wifi network, but i can't use it for opening browser etc, Any Resolution?? or We need to do something too with the ISP Web Interface?Thanks !
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WR841N Not Working
2017-04-26 22:14:14
HI Vortune

Please check Network - > WAN, what is the IP address? You should be able to see an IP address.

OR

Use your PC / Laptop's LAN port and connect it directly to the LAN port of your modem and access the internet
for a minute or two to access different websites.

Disconnect your PC / Laptop to your modem and connect it to the TL-WR841N/ND's LAN port and select
quick setup, make sure you select "clone MAC address" and restart the tp-link router after the quick setup.

Good luck.
Options
Re:TL-WR841N Not Working
2017-04-27 16:07:34

borg_ph wrote

HI Vortune

Please check Network - > WAN, what is the IP address? You should be able to see an IP address.

OR

Use your PC / Laptop's LAN port and connect it directly to the LAN port of your modem and access the internet
for a minute or two to access different websites.

Disconnect your PC / Laptop to your modem and connect it to the TL-WR841N/ND's LAN port and select
quick setup, make sure you select "clone MAC address" and restart the tp-link router after the quick setup.

Good luck.

Hello, Thank you for replying borg.

I checked it, it is dynamic IP and ip address , subnet mask , default gateway all are 0.0.0.0 , if i press renew nothing happen

My modem works correctly, ok i did the quick setup and clone mac address but i can connect but no acces on internet

Also forgot to mention, My Modem is also a router, so without tp link i can already use wifi from it, but i need to extend the range of it.

Thanks for replying, i hope your answer asap :D
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1978

Replies: 2

Related Articles