TL-WN823N V2 driver for windows10 (after anniversary update) not working; throws blue screen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WN823N V2 driver for windows10 (after anniversary update) not working; throws blue screen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-09 16:38:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Product: 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter
Model : TL-WN823N
Hardware Version: V2
Driver for windows 10 (Not working) :
http://www.tp-link.in/win10compatibility.html
or
http://static.tp-link.com/res/down/soft/TL-WN823N(EU)_V2_[SIZE=3]160311_win_10.zip

Problem: After using the adapter for some time it throws blue screen with message: Page fault in non paged area. This error is thrown only if TP-Link adapter is used other wise the system works fine. This error started to appear after windows 10 anniversary updation. I have purchased TP Link TL-WN823N wireless adapter as Intel has stopped providing support for (Windows 10) the wireless LAN chipset that came along with my laptop.

Please don't provide a solution(as this solution is not working) which i have posted as link (above) for downloading windows 10 driver for TP link TL-WN23N adapter.

[/SIZE]
Options
5 Reply
Re:TL-WN823N V2 driver for windows10 (after anniversary update) not working; throws blue screen
2018-10-20 23:27:36
I have the exact same problem. Most recent driver version is installed.

Immediately after installing Win 10 1803, this adapter stopped finding any wireless networks. After installing newest drivers, changing USB ports etc. i got it to somehow find my WLAN network. But it failed to connect to it. So i went to ethernet adapter settings and disabled and reenabled the adapter. On reenabling, the PC crashed with the bluescreen above. Since then it stopped finding any wireless networks (which definitly are in range) again.
Options
Re:TL-WN823N V2 driver for windows10 (after anniversary update) not working; throws blue screen
2018-10-20 23:41:15

Johnsontp wrote

Install the driver from the device manager.

Does not work.

I have the same problem. Since windows 10 updated to version1803, the adapter either doesn't find any WLANs, if it does find it (which happens randomly but seldom) it cannot connect, and when i disabled and reenabled the network adapter in my adapter settings my PC crashed with a bluescreen. It seems like other adapters also have similar problems with this update.

When a fix for this is available i will revert my negative customer review on amazon.
Options
2018-10-21 01:20:37
Ok, i just deinstalled all TP-Link drivers (just using the ones that windows downloads), restarted my router and it work again for some reason.
Options
2019-06-05 15:06:56

After updating the Windows 10, I am getting windows error 80070103 on my system. Can anyone tell me why such kind of error is occurring and how it can be solved?

Options
Re:Re:TL-WN823N V2 driver for windows10 (after anniversary update) not working; throws blue screen
2019-06-09 03:19:28

You can contact the tech support of microsoft to get some help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5863

Replies: 5