Black screen when trying to watch from a smart phone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-14 07:17:04
Model : NC450

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 1.2.4 built 170322

ISP :

Hello to every one,
I have Samsung Grand prime smart phone and with the application provided by TP LINK I'm trying to watch the camera locally or using internet from a distance.. Unfortunately the smart phone show a black screen without a transfer rate (0 kb\s) but the label in the upper right corner of the screen shows "ON LINE"...I made a reset to the camera and to my smart phone but in vain....For an instance i had a transfer rate value 10 kb\s but still black screen....any suggestions to this kind of problem????
Thank you very much for your time...
Options
8 Reply
tap
2017-05-15 21:10:47

iraklis wrote

ISP :

Hello to every one,
I have Samsung Grand prime smart phone and with the application provided by TP LINK I'm trying to watch the camera locally or using internet from a distance.. Unfortunately the smart phone show a black screen without a transfer rate (0 kb\s) but the label in the upper right corner of the screen shows "ON LINE"...I made a reset to the camera and to my smart phone but in vain....For an instance i had a transfer rate value 10 kb\s but still black screen....any suggestions to this kind of problem????
.......................................Tap the screen to move to the live screen
Options
Re:Black screen when trying to watch from a smart phone
2017-05-18 17:05:17
I think the best you should bring your smartphone for experts to they exam and fix this error.
rolling sky
Options
2017-08-10 19:57:08

iraklis wrote

ISP :

Hello to every one,

Hi Irakils, is your app with the latest version?
do you also see a black screen when you watch the camera locally?
Have a try to watch the camera on tplinkcloud.com or login to camera's IP web management page.
Try a different phone if tplinkcloud.com show correctly.
Options
2018-01-12 18:19:48
Nice post
Options
2019-08-22 06:11:38 - last edited 2019-08-23 05:52:07

Ageed..Such an excellent post it is..Thank you so much for explaining every bit of it MyGiftCardSite

Options
2020-05-18 18:51:33

@iraklis  You should check brightnes aplication adjusted with sun light if problem still then consult to some expert 

Options
2021-09-07 07:13:56 - last edited 2021-09-07 07:15:20

This blog is truly mind blowing. The data here will clearly be of some assistance to me. Much appreciated!.

https://bit.ly/3ndoYy7

Options
2021-09-07 07:16:17

Goodness! A particularly surprising and obliging post this is. I incomprehensibly love it. It's so commendable thus superb. I'm essentially flabbergasted. I accept that you con

https://bit.ly/3jtOk8F

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3616

Replies: 8