TL-PA8030PKIT + TL-PA8010P + Synology NAS = Ping, but no access to GUI

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-22 18:46:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model : TL-PA8030PKIT, TL-PA8010P

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : V2_160803 (recent)

ISP : -.-

Hey there,
I´m a fresh tp-link powerline user. I recently purchased a TL-PA8030PKIT to put my Synology DS416play NAS into my network. Pairing of the two adapters was easy and access from iMac (and other devices) to the NAS (via wi-fi -> powerline adapter connected to router and NAS) worked fine. I´ve connected the DS416play with both interfaces to the adapter and created a bond device. iMac, NAS and router do have a static IP.

Since my wi-fi speed isn´t perfect due to several reasons and lan-cabeling is no option (iMac and router are in the living room, NAS is in another room), I´ve purchased a TL-PA8010P to connect my iMacto the router, as well as NAS via powerline to have more speed.
Setup of the third adapter went fine, tp-link utility shows all three adapters with good connection (between 800-1050 MBit/s). From the iMac I can ping the router, NAS and IPs in the web. BUT: I cannot access the WEB-GUI of the NAS. Synology utility can´t find the NAS. I have to switch to wi-fi to access the NAS.

What i did so far for troubleshooting:
Resetting all adapters
Testing TL-PA8010P (iMac) pairing to TL-PA8030P (router) -> OK (internet access)
Testing TL-PA8010P (iMac) pairing to TL-PA8030P (NAS) -> OK (internet access, ping to NAS, but no Synology GUI)
Resetting and building new powerline network with all three adapters -> OK (internet, ping, but no Synology GUI)

Maybe it´s the bond device, or a problem on the Synology?

Maybe there´s another user with a Synology or someone who already hat the same problem and found a solution...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 418

Replies: 0