couple of questions on nc450

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-25 01:15:15
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought the nc450 ptz because i really have got great use out of the pair of nc250 cameras I bought last year.
3 things about the nc 450 ...

1 - why do I always have to apply for more message alerts when emailed after using up so many motion detections,, That is annoying! On the nc 250 cams there is no such thing. That should be unlimited as well.

2 - How about adding in the android app some presets buttons like 1 - 6 for pre set locations. That would also be a welcome addition for the software using the nc450.

3 - When using the mic on the phone app (android). you basically have to have the phone right almost pressing against my mouth to get any decent volume to come out on the cameras end.. Lets bump up the sensitivity or something please :)

Other than that I think the products are well built and have served me great.. thanks you for taking the time to read this.
Options
5 Reply
Re:couple of questions on nc450
2017-07-20 19:13:48
how about reporting this to tp-link email support so they will take this seriously.
Options
2017-07-21 22:40:23
I think if we all can send the company a email (feedback) on this like I did we could get some change.. A little help would be greatly appreciated please :)
Lets rally together .. copy paste maybe my suggestions and get it out of their data base so it can be passed on to can make change!
Here is a email address and my ticket number for a reference if anyone wants to help :)

support.ca@tp-link.com

ticket number TPLINK SUPPORT #334345

here was my original email . . .

I bought the nc450 ptz because i really have got great use out of the pair of nc250 cameras I bought last year.

3 things about the nc 450 ...

1 - why do I always have to apply for more message alerts when emailed after using up so many motion detections,, That is annoying! On the nc 250 cams there is no such thing. That should be unlimited as well.

2 - How about adding in the android app some presets buttons like 1 - 6 for pre set locations. That would also be a welcome addition for the software using the nc450.

3 - When using the mic on the phone app (android). you basically have to have the phone right almost pressing against my mouth to get any decent volume to come out on the cameras end.. Lets bump up the sensitivity or something please :)

Other than that I think the products are well built and have served me great.. thanks you for taking the time to read this.

. ............................
I emailed them back almost a month later asking this .....

> So was anything taken seriously from my email last month?
> Some changes would be nice :)

The response I received from them at the end of the day was this.

Dear Robert,
Many thanks for your valuable reply.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you.

I already feed back your requirement to the one who is in charge of it, they said they will evaluate your suggestions.

While your suggestions haven't been passed since there are seldom feedback about that. But we will still keep your suggestions on our database and evaluate them again once they are some similar feedback.

Many thanks to your support and trust on our product, and hope you could enjoy the internet with our product!

Have a nice day!

support.ca@tp-link.com

Thanks for taking the time on this forum to read this!!:cool:;)
Options
2017-07-24 09:43:01
Happy to know that:o
Options
2017-08-07 09:52:45
This forum is a joke. TP-LINK doesn't care so why bother posting if they don;t reply them self's and look a possibilities. Being put on a back burner as we can see just justifies why not to buy a product they wont support.
To hell with them. I won't buy no more tp-link products and I suggest no one else either.

bye
Options
2017-08-07 18:08:07
Hello Lostloven

First of all, we appreciate a lot for all your suggestions.

The goal of forum is to provide a public place for all TP-Link users to share their experience. So main participant should be all users like you, that's why we seldom post a thread. But we are reading, thinking and improving as well. So please don't to express your thoughts.

Regarding your question, here are our reply:
1. On NC450 the E-Mail is sent via our cloud server while in the previous product from user's own E-Mail server, to avoid abuse of E-Mail we restrict the quantity, but you can also use the App notification without any restrictions.
2. We promise we will collect your suggestion and keep an eye on this requirement. But as you know a product serves large quantity of users, if we don't add this function wish you can understand.
3. Function of MIC is based on the hardware of mobile phone. We have tested many models of vendors and didn't meet problem, is it possible it's a hardware issue?

Thank you.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 632

Replies: 5