IP Config. and three cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-10 14:25:01
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have three cameras that I've had for the past year. Everything has worked great but I just upgraded to ATT Gigapower and now my cameras are not working. Everything on the network is up and running and the three cameras have leased DHCP ip addresses but the IP configuration tool can't find them. I have searched using the range for the router and also for some tech support videos that would help. Is there something I am missing?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Options
1 Reply
Re:IP Config. and three cameras
2017-07-11 16:35:11
what is the model number of your ip cameras? and what is the leased DHCP ip address on them? are they in the same network as ATT Gigapower?
And if you still remember the static ip address on the camera, you can connect a computer to the camera directly with manual ip address to login camera web page.
But if you don't remember that, make sure computer installed ip configuration tool and camera are connected to same router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 1