How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?

Re:Re:How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
2019-07-29 03:04:13

@gkatz 

1. In access point mode, you can connect the Deco units at will, including a star network.

2. In AP mode, the Deco system will still radiate the Wi-Fi signal like in Router mode. The difference is that devices connected to Decos will obtain an IP address from your front-end modem/router instead. In this case, we recommend to turn off Wi-Fi on the modem/router.

Options
Re:Re:Re:How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
2019-08-01 09:29:57

How to configure the TP-Link Deco router to AP mode. Connect a mobile device to the Deco router. Open the Deco app. Tap the Settings icon at the bottom right corner, then tap Advanced. Tap Working Mode, then choose Access Point mode. The app will indicate to reboot the router, tap OK

--------

eur usd forex signals

Options
a week ago

@TP-Link Deco Point 2 is a lie.  My network is suffering a mayhem right now because Deco M5 will not stop allocating IP addresses even in AP mode of operation.  Firmware 1.3.1.  Very disgruntled due to this.

Options
Re:How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
Sunday
I have a network excess but it not worked without wire connection can you please guide me? How to I check it?
Options
Wednesday

@TP-Link Deco 

For star network, if the modem/router is in the center and the other DecoM9’s (3 of them) are in the rooms (spokes) all connected by ethernet cable to the router? All of the Decos are in AP mode

1. The router will be performing NAT function and assigning the IPs?

2. Will they all be in the same network ? I suppose they need to be connected by wifi first?

3. How does the data flow work? 

Options