Camera IP SC3130G

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Camera IP SC3130G

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Camera IP SC3130G
Camera IP SC3130G
2017-08-18 05:37:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Best regards

I'm Mr. Douglas Noguera.

I have a camera model SC3130G which presents the following detail:

It works perfectly, except that when there is an interruption in the current (light) or simply to change the power cable from one plug to another, the camera does not send a signal again, so I have to go to the current plug of this one , Disconnect it for 10 seconds, again connect the plug and it sends the signal again (it is important to note that in no time loses the configuration that was given since it was configured the first time) only that when losing the current for 2 Seconds loses the signal and make you do what I told you in previous lines.

This is a problem since I usually find myself on the street monitoring, and when the light is gone, it becomes a nightmare since I would have to be someone to disconnect the in the camera and reconnect it so that the same me Send signal again.

Camera data:

Model SC3130G
S / N: 12172300658

I would like to know, please, that it may be happening in her.

First of all, Thanks!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Camera IP SC3130G
2017-08-18 17:42:48
if possible, try another power plug
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 458

Replies: 1

Related Articles