Archer MR200 - Loss of 4G - 'Error 1'

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer MR200 - Loss of 4G - 'Error 1'

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
16 Reply
Re:Archer MR200 - Loss of 4G - 'Error 1'
2018-02-09 03:15:26
I also raised the problem with support and I called the helpdesk of my ISP. So far no reaction from TP-Link support. The ISP suggested to change the Network Mode to 3G Only, which I did. So far it is stable since 1.5 days so perhaps this has something to do either with 4G or with switching between 3G and 4G.

Btw. great that you received a reply from support already after half a year, I'm deeply impressed... As I purchased my router in October 2017 I still have warranty and if they wan't fix the thing within a week I will return it to the dealer and never ever buy TP-Link again!
Options
2018-02-17 23:43:08
TP-Link replied to me that this is a known problem with Archer MR200 v1 and I can send them the device and they would repair it for free, but it will take "several weeks". I claimed that I can't be without net for several weeks, they said that they used to have replacement devices but they were not returned by the customers, therefore they canceled that service. And then they gave me the hint to approach the dealer where I bought the router. What I did and to my surprise they immediately replaced the device by a MR200 v2. It now works since more than 48 hours without any problems (I had to reboot the v1 after connection loss at least once per 24 hours, mostly more often). If this status will remain then I am more than happy.
Options
2018-02-26 23:40:52
How do you do that talk to give solve the problem ????
Options
2018-02-27 05:44:54

LDinis wrote

How do you do that talk to give solve the problem ????

Sorry, LDinis, I don't understand your question.

If you want to know how did I get my problem solved so I have explained that briefly in my previous post. First I had an email conversation with TP-Link Support ( support.de@tp-link.com) and then, based upon their suggestion I went to the shop where I bought the router. The result was a replaced device that since then works without problems.
Options
2018-02-28 01:26:29

pbskat wrote

Sorry, LDinis, I don't understand your question.

If you want to know how did I get my problem solved so I have explained that briefly in my previous post. First I had an email conversation with TP-Link Support ( support.de@tp-link.com) and then, based upon their suggestion I went to the shop where I bought the router. The result was a replaced device that since then works without problems.

Sorry my english, i understand now. Tks
Options
2018-03-01 01:30:39

LDinis wrote

Sorry my english, i understand now. Tks

No problem LDinis, my English isn't any better... :)
Options