What should I do if my device keeps disconnecting from the internet when it’s connected to my TP-Link Range Extender?

Released On: 2018-11-27 06:00:32Last update time: Monday

The range extender may extend Wi-Fi signal but it does not maintain the connection. This FAQ will guide you to do some tests to exclude possibility caused by router other elements beside the range extender.

a device means: computers, laptops, mobile phones, etc.

Note: Refer to UG to get detailed info of the LED status.

Case 1

Step 1

Update the range extender to latest firmware.

Step 2

Contact TP-Link support with model number of your router and provide us with details on the problem. 

Case 2

Step 1

Disable then enable the wireless network connection of the device.

Step 2

To figure out the problem please place the RE near to the router to see whether the problem still exists.

Step 3

Check the IP address, default gateway and DNS of the device, when the range extender loses its connection.

Step 4

Contact TP-Link support with model number of your router and provide us with details on the problem. 

Comment

Great information, thanks for sharing!

you can get the support from this link https://www.tp-link.com/pk/support/contact-technical-support/#E-mail-Support <a href="https://apksoldier.com/idle-ants-mod-apk/"></a>

Jeg har en tp link router sat dioden blinker stadig så jeg har prøvet at skrive en adgangskode uden held hva kan jeg gøre mvh eva drejer 

Thank you

Hello, World ! Wi-Fi

Goto login select advanced then network look for access control: select manual and put zero into space save

this helper from disconnecting a lot or try different sites after that don't work sometimes it only disconnects from ip your using to hide behind 

Thanks for sharing keeps disconnecting from the internet when it’s connected to my TP-Link Range Extender. I would like to say I am using Tp link since 11 years and still have programe to use more and more time. Basically I am service provider and also helping to others about techfizzi.com Networking problems. And educating them how to fix you wirless problems with TP-link products.

سمير علي

Why not connected

تحية طيبة 

لذي روتر العلامة بلون الاحمر لا يطفي مال الحل 

RE220

upload
    upload