How to Connect to Your WiFi Without Needing the WiFi Name or Password.

Used Products:
× 1
General Product

In today world, security is a paramount concern, especially when it comes to your wireless network. We will often create a WiFi network with a long and complicated password.

Remembering this password can be a chore.  You may have forgot it and can’t add your brand-new device.  You may have to pull out a computer to connect directly to the router to find out what the password is. Or, even reset the router and be forced to setup every device again. This can especially frustrating when friends and family visit and try to connect to the network. 

To address this TP-Link is proud to announce our auto connecting technology—WIFI QR code.

A faster way to connect to WiFi

Simply go to “Advanced---Wireless---Wireless Settings”, click “Sharing Network” and a QR code will generate.

Open the camera app on your devices and scan this QR code. Your devices will automatically connect to the you TP-Link router’s WiFi.

Note: your camera or app will need to support QR code scanning.

Easily share your WiFi

You can click “Save Picture” and print the QR code. Then you can put it in your home or business for your guest to easily and conveniently connect to your WiFi.

WIFI QR code is currently supported on the Archer A7 version 5 using the latest firmware.

If you already have an Archer A7v5, Click here to upgrade now.

Learn more about Archer A7v5 and what it can do for you, click here.

This feature will be added to other TP-Link SOHO routers in the future.

Comment

Good feature for Restaurant and Cafe

good post

i already have an Archer A7v5, so its simply to upgrade it, does it mean this feature will be added to other TP-Link SOHO routers late? 

pallet jack, pallet truck lifting equipmenthand liftduct lifter

Please please give me password I forget this password what's and router open I need to passwords but I don't know password for this I can I can I try button open the router please give me passwords please understand