NOT ABLE TO PORT FORWARD, PORT 80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-01 18:55:40 - last edited 2023-02-02 03:37:18
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

I am able to open each and every port but the 80 Http port!

all the ports i am able to excess in internal network and external however only port will not work outside the network

TP-Link should really help solve this issue, I read multiple forum here having same issue and with no one with a solution 

I read that to change the port of router management, but in my case i have no option to change port of my router

please help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:NOT ABLE TO PORT FORWARD, PORT 80
2023-02-01 20:16:13

@portforwardshit 

If you have enabled the remote managment of your A7 you can change its port here:

If you have not enabled the remote management, leave as it is and disable UPnP here:

Reboot the router and try the port-forwarding on port 80 again.

If that still doesn't help, unplug all devices that are connected to the A7 and try the port-forwarding on port 80 again.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 780

Replies: 1

Related Articles