Three routers at one network

2024-05-21 18:45:42
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a problem in my network. I have 3 routers (router mode). Why 3? Because it's a big house. All these routers have a LAN connection to the main router with a SIM card. They all distribute the same WiFi network. After some time of use, something happens to them and devices (mainly phones) connect to this network, but after a while a message appears about the lack of Internet availability. Moreover, you cannot log in to any of these routers because you are redirected to http://tplinkwifi.net. There is no error message about the password, the login page keeps loading. What could be wrong? How to configure it once and for all? Switch them to AccessPoint mode? I would like to ask for advice.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Three routers at one network
2024-05-22 05:21:09

@RadekLodz 

The best approach would be to configure the three routers in AP mode so your devices would be in one local network subnet.

Thus your main router will be the only DHCP server in your network and all your devices would be visible to each other.

Here's how to set a router in AP mode depending of its model.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options