Leeds_guyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:EE sim APN settings?
@AcerSwift I ended up with the TP-Link 5G AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Telephony Router (SKU: NX510V) I bought it from a company called Transparent Communications, along with one of the mesh router units. Worked...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
@Kngdv341 thanks for the screenshot of the settings. I ended up returning the Deco router and getting a different TP link model which auto detected the EE settings on my sim and worked fine in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-03 09:43:07
Re:EE Sim Configuration X50-5G and X80-5G
@SharnM I couldn't get mine to work at all and based on some comments on here and Reddit relating to the product's reliability, I decided to return mine rather than go through the pain of constant...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-30 13:00:03
@David-TP Just tried the router sim in my phone and it works fine. Also checked the APN settings with the EE store and they reckon they're good too, they also confirmed the SIM was in the right way...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-30 08:01:25
David-TP wrote @Leeds_guy Hi, Thanks for the update. The settings seem fine and it should work well. Did you also test the default EE profile embedded in the ISP profile? Have you tried to put the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-29 21:27:08
Re:EE Sim Configuration X50-5G
@Gort no joy with those settings for me unfortunately. They're the same settings which work fine on my Huawei router. My TP router seems intent on flipping between the 'no sim inserted' error and the...
0HELPFULS