Mr-ArashLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:[help] EasyMesh or OneMesh for home
@Joseph-TP Hi again thanks for your advise. I searched web through past days to find out more about eazyMesh and I want to know is there any other ADSL modem router that supports easyMesh? except...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-22 10:04:36
@Joseph-TP Hi Thanks for sharing informtion. what a cost effective set of devices you suggest for a easyMesh or Onemesh coverage in my house? while the price of vx1800 is almost 2x Vr400. I need: - a...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-22 07:35:45
@terziyski Thanks mate, you helped much. I think I have set an EasyMesh with the first scenario, cause I need a TV connection to modem with cable, my TV is near VR400 and far from AX10. more over I...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-21 13:25:21
@terziyski first, thanks a lot for your help. in your 2nd scenario I should connect Archer vr400 to telephone line and then set it in Bridge mode, Am i right? in this case, can i connect My Tv with...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-20 12:37:20
[help] EasyMesh or OneMesh for home
Hello Need your help! I read a lot about Mesh networks, and really confused between easy Mesh or One mesh for my house.(150 m2) I want to buy Archer VR400 v3 as modem router (my current Internet is...
0HELPFULS