TheMasterLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2022-01-15 03:29:03
Re:Internet access lost on repeater router when activating "Access Control" on TP Link main Router
Editing the reg worked fine, thanks for the help.
0HELPFULS
2022-01-15 03:28:55
Re:Internet access lost on repeater router when activating "Access Control" on TP Link main Router
Editing the reg worked fine, thanks for the help.
0HELPFULS
2022-01-13 00:20:16
Internet access lost on repeater router when activating "Access Control" on TP Link main Router
I have a repeater router ethernet connected and when I add its MAC address into the white list and activate Access Control, I loose internet access on the repeater router. Any ideas? Also, My PC...
0HELPFULS
2019-11-01 07:32:15
Re:Archer VR500v loses internet and WiFi connections when white list used and Access Control applied.
@TheMaster Oh, and I don't want to block, I want to allow. I see TP Link have given up, no solution, access control obviously does not work on this router!
0HELPFULS
2019-11-01 07:31:27
Re:Archer VR500v loses internet and WiFi connections when white list used and Access Control applied.
@Kevin_Z You are not addressing the issue, I know how to find ip addresses etc, the fact that clients can't even connect via wifi when access control is on, even if the white and black lists are...
0HELPFULS
2019-10-26 05:39:35
@Kevin_Z LEDs look normal, used 2 different dongles, one is a ZTE the other a Huawei E3351, both work until access control on and even when access control on, the led on the dongles still show...
0HELPFULS