jobstartLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Kossmin 2019-12-06 17:05:12

RE450 v3 no longer OneMesh

Wanted OneMesh and got... wasted money for nothing. I used to have Archer C7 v2 and RE450 v1 and they were working fine. One day, I saw on the tplink site that beautiful big banner with OneMesh and re
Stories/ WiFi
By Dolly-MEA 2019-05-19 08:45:39

Ramada hotel & suites chooses industry leader TP-Link for wireless service deployments

Customer Profile Customer Name: Ramada Hotel & Suites Industry: Hospitality Location: Ajman, UAE Year of Project: 2017 BACKGROUND Ramada Hotel and Suites Ajman is located on Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed S
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2019-08-20 10:49:53

What should I do if the Parental Control on the AC router does not work as expected?

Note: Parental control feature in AC router may vary by its model and hardware/software version. All descriptions and troubleshooting methods in this guide are only examples. Some customers have setup
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By Michael_X 2019-10-22 12:36:56

Quality differences between Poweline Adapters ?

I got a PA4010 Kit and it works pretty good between my flat and my cellar. It also worked with a power outlet in the building's public area, i.e. across 2 power meters. I'm fine with a speed of "only"
Forums/ Deco
By Nymand-Lund 2019-08-01 14:31:17

How do I make sure that my TV connects to the 5GHz Wi-Fi network?

Deco provides both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi networks with the same network name. I want to make sure that my TV connects to the 5GHz Wi-Fi network. How do I do that? Can I make a separate 5GHz Wi-Fi netw
Stories/ Range Extenders
By TP-Link 2018-11-14 02:42:48

How to set up a TP-Link Range Extender

Are you tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? TP-Link Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduc