3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

I am not able to use my Jio Sim card on mr200.Please assist.
By V3n0m · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
1Helpful
30Views
1Replies
Dear Team, Although I purchased this router few years back, I recently started using this. For the initial day it was working fine, it was detecting network and working as backup for my fiber connecti
Network ConnectivityFirmware Update
By adarshahd · Latest post Yesterday by adarshahd
0Helpful
41Views
2Replies
I have a client-supplied SIM card with a custom APN with a username and password. The Username for the supplied SIM has a total of 43 Characters. The size of the Username field in the TP-Link M7350 on
By PeterF3A · Latest post Yesterday by PeterF3A
0Helpful
27Views
2Replies
All LED's not glowing, it says not connected to Internet
Network Connectivity
By Sesha · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
0Helpful
26Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: All TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers including Archer MR600, TL-MR6400, etc. Issue Description/Background: Some customers reported that their Jio SIM card was working fine before,
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post Tuesday by tp_link_mr100
221Helpful
50907Views
375Replies
After a power cycle the SIM card is locked and PIN needs to be re-entered. In the manual there is a mention of auto-unlock feature. When I look at the web client I do not see this feature. How to see
By AJA_MR6 · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
0Helpful
56Views
3Replies
Hi, I've an Archer MR600 with a Iliad (Italy SIM). Please can you suggest how to configure the Authentication Type? (NONE, PAP or CHAP)? Please are also the other parameter correct?
Iliad
By ggianpy · Latest post Monday by ggianpy
0Helpful
29Views
2Replies
Just purchased this Router, but after a random time it shuts down Kept wondering why it was missing from List of Networks until i visually checked the router No lights on display and it switched on at
Installation
By StOsyth · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
31Views
2Replies
This Article Applies to: TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers that support cloud management via Tether App Issue Description/Phenomenon: 1. The LTE Gateway Router is connected to the internet and bound to your
Remote ManagementOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
4Helpful
1808Views
10Replies
Hi Everyone I'm trying to apply parental control roles on my router (whitelist / blacklist sites) and unfortunately i found that i need to set it up per each device!!!! i use my router for somehow pup
Installationparental control
By Hussam_el_din · Latest post Friday by Hussam_el_din
0Helpful
54Views
2Replies