3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

After updating my airtel prepaid connection in postpaid with 5g sim my TP link MR600 is not providing me internet connection but showing full singnal bars that is 3.
Network ConnectivityCarrier Aggregation5g network
By shubham07481 · Latest post Monday by terziyski
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
After Updating Firmware Router not working only Power LED Blinking
By Mohaideen_20186 · Latest post Monday by terziyski
0Helpful
40Views
1Replies
Hi! I intend to buy a router/mifi for irl streaming. I am not that worried about the speed (3-5MBs UL is enough), but I am worried about the device's coverage. Do the M7350 use the same antennas as th
Band SelectionNetwork ConnectivityMobile Wi-FiCarrier Aggregation
By Xore · Latest post Saturday by terziyski
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
I've set my monthly data to start on the 1st day of the month but doesn't seem to ever reset and just carries on increasing.
By CDC1951 · Latest post a week ago by CDC1951
0Helpful
86Views
4Replies
How do I set up my Archer 600 (eu) to use it ineurope with a smarty data only sim. The sim is set to roaming
By Nickroamer · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
after upgrade to latest version downloaded, it reboot and the battery light bliking, never able to start. even with battery on. anyone can help?
By LimLim · Latest post a week ago by LimLim
0Helpful
57Views
2Replies
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a 4G router with the following very necessary specifications among others:- 1. Have a fully functional USSD interface. 2. Bands that it must have are B1,B3,B7, B8, B20, B2
By Roadrunner-M · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hi, I have a TL-MR6400 v5.3 router, with which I'm experiencing frequent (~once an hour) disconnects. Having read other topics on this issue, a common suggestion is to manually select a 4G band to use
By AndroidOS · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
104Views
5Replies
I purchase new Archer MR400 V4.3 i need to using L2TP/IPsec function to connect synology vpn server for using synology surveillance station connect to Ipcam from LTE internet.anyone can help me? Thank
VPN
By Shimizu_XD · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
2Helpful
979Views
16Replies
do TL-MR100 v2 4g modems have QoS? if yes, any idea where to find them in the tp-link router web page?
By khaled999 · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies