Tapo Smart Sensors

Tapo smart sensor can be an indispensable and powerful helper in your smart life. Automate the triggered movement with other Tapo smart devices, enjoy more convenience and a higher security level in your life.
Tapo Smart Sensors

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Tapo T310 Tapo T315 Issue Description/Phenomenon: If you are experiencing issues with the automation created using Tapo T310/T315 and it is not functioning as expected, please
Smart ActionsOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-03-27 11:22:51 by homerjam
10Helpful
1843Views
9Replies
Senzor pripojen k hubu,ovsem pouze mistni a nedokaže se připojit ke cloudovému serveru a tim padem vytvořit automatizaci,pul roku fungoval
Smart Actions
By Kodl
0Helpful
4Views
0Replies
We set the T110 on the front door paired with the H200 Hub to trigger an automation and play a sound when the door is opened, but it has been a week and we cant get it to work like it has for almost 4
NotificationDevice ConnectivityAutomation TricksSmart Actions
By MCTW
1Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Where should I find Notification settings on my H310 temperature sensor? The only thing I was able to find was outside Comfortzone push reminder. In automation you cannot send push notifications to mo
NotificationSmart Actions
By Ojis · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
78Views
1Replies
I am very new to Tapo Devices. Yesterday connected up a Smart Motion Sensor T100 & the Smart Hub with Chime H100. I am not tech savvy at all.... (even this took me 45mins) I do have some issues that I
Smart Actions
By Gizzyduck · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
126Views
3Replies
Hello, I am considering buying the motion sensor Tapo T100, but I found the automation options are quite lacking. I read in this forum that soon, Smart Actions 2.0 are going to be released. So my ques
Smart ActionsPresalesAutomation Tricks
By PeePay · Latest post 2024-04-05 23:27:19 by aroedl
1Helpful
144Views
1Replies
Hello I wonder if someone can help me here How do you set in the app how to turn on a light or plug after the T300 water sensor is triggered? I would like a plug or light to turn on after the sensor s
Smart Actions
By mikil123 · Latest post 2024-03-26 03:32:19 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
74Views
1Replies
I am trying to create a Smart Automation routine that turns off a smart plug if the condition of two sensors meets the criteria not either sensor (ie the humidity of both has to be below a threshold t
Smart ActionsFeature Request
By JonathanVibert · Latest post 2024-03-18 06:55:28 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
104Views
1Replies
Hi, I wonder whether the following scenario can be realised with Tapo equipment: One room, there's one regular light switch. People enter, turn light on, leave the room and DON'T turn light off. That'
Smart Actions
By phi_hh · Latest post 2024-03-12 10:03:43 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
156Views
1Replies
For T310 sensor (temperature and humidity) On the Tapo app, I see "SMART ACTIONS", which allow me to trigger an Action (such as turn on a Tapo plug) based on the Temperature (or Humidity) as measured
Smart Actions
By Eloc · Latest post 2024-03-11 11:46:17 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
119Views
1Replies