Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

After upgrade to Omada 5.14.20.21, I can't find Upgrade option in System Setting. I want to downgrade my controler, what to do ?
Firmware Update
By Akunji · Latest post 21 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
110Views
1Replies
Hi, Having some issues with getting internet (WAN) connection working when using the OC200 Omada Controller for an ER605v2, if I use the ER605 in standalone mode with the same settings set as what I d
AdoptionController InstallationWAN
By mitchellfrankli · Latest post 21 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
95Views
5Replies
I am jumping and trying to learn the API for advanced metrics. I cant even get off the ground. When using curl is asked for a "cust_is" number (omadacid) and that is not listed anywhers. I added a use
API
0Helpful
15Views
0Replies
Hey there! I requested a trusted SSL certificate from a Certificate Authority and went to the controller to upload both the certificate and key (both in PEM files). No errors whatsoever. However, afte
certificate
0Helpful
31Views
0Replies
I have found the optimization pages and can do optimization manually but where is the option for automatic/nightly or the scheduler for this? I see it mentioned in other guides/on the forum but as alw
By L2K · Latest post Friday by L2K
1Helpful
65Views
2Replies
I recently purchased a new switch and 3 683 lr aps. The switch adopted to my raspbian omada controller (5.13) no problem but the aps are another story. The first ap i adopted went ok but then kept dis
Adoption
By sdyaris · Latest post Friday by sdyaris
0Helpful
105Views
8Replies
For some reason its not possible to assign a fixed IP to new devices after update to latest firmware It was possible previously but now for some reason its not. DHCP Range is starting from ..10.20 so
By flrwrzl · Latest post Friday by Dynamo
1Helpful
289Views
13Replies
I have a omada softeware controller up and running and want to do regular backups to the server itself, preferably controlled by a crom job. Do there exist solutions already ? I tried https://github.c
By NorbertK · Latest post Friday by Hank21
1Helpful
53Views
2Replies
Several issues compounded here. I have an EAP653 and an ER605 added to a site. The controller showed 'device update available' but kept failing and the error says the port is not open, which is nonsen
Firmware Update
By L2K · Latest post Friday by Hank21
1Helpful
60Views
1Replies
Hi there, I have a house in South-Africa where I set up an Omada supperted wifi network with a switch and various access points, all controlled by an OC200 controller. I know I can setup a VPN to conn
VLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By TallDutch · Latest post Friday by Hank21
0Helpful
228Views
5Replies