Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hi all, I am confused with the operation of Tapo Solar Panel A200 with Tapo C420 Camera. I have A200 solar panel correctly installed and connected to the C420 camera for some time now. Initially, when
Battery Status
By VuKc · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
28Views
2Replies
Hi I bought Sandisk SD cards and tried to insert them but the camera keeps on telling me that " Invalid format"/ I have formatted the SD card to FAT32 but still the same error. I get a troubleshooting
MicroSD cardRecordingUnresponsive Tech support
By Bhagavat · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
11Views
1Replies
Tryng to set up my camara C-120 and it keeps saying the the wifi password is incorrect. The password is correct something is very wrong with this camara I have seen other threads and many people have
Installation
By Esteban21 · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Hi, My H200 recently received the matter update. After binding the hub to matter, my Apple Home can detect the sensors connected to it, but the D230S1 doorbell is not detected as part of the connected
MatterDevice Connectivity
By Large_LFS · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
10Views
1Replies
Had this camera a few weeks now and everything has been fine. but lately I have neem noticing it dropping connection to the network for periods of time. I have: - checked wifi channel number and confi
By archercj · Latest post Yesterday by archercj
1Helpful
302Views
9Replies
. Introduction Detection Feature Our Kasa and Tapo Cameras come equipped with a Detection Feature. This feature allows the camera to detect events and send you alerts immediately. You can also view vi
Motion DetectionRecordingHighlighted ThreadOfficial
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies
My TAPO C320WS is not showing "Detected Events" list while viewing playback from the Android App. Issue is being faced since last couple of weeks.
Motion DetectionFeature RequestLocal Recording
By kenalkp · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
4Helpful
872Views
13Replies
Hello, I have an issue with motion detection, when I put the red zone where I want the detection to be captured, it's ignored and and motion is captured from entire camera view. I have motion tracking
Motion DetectionNotification
By Indigos · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
134Views
5Replies
I purchased two C220 cameras this month, but I've been experiencing ongoing issues with them. One of the cameras frequently goes offline, sometimes reconnecting automatically, while other times I need
By Daniel_N · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
49Views
4Replies
The horrible bug in your devices is that the cam simply gets stuck to a random position. When I try to bring back via remote control, the cam keeps getting stuck. I turn off & on remotely, it starts p
Remote ControlPatrol ModePan & Tilt
By Shish_germany · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies