Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

This is so annoying, why do all of my TC72 cameras have problems with their recordings? I placed them in different spots around a house and not a single one of them has an up-to-date recording. So her
ONVIF/RTSPMotion DetectionRecordingMicroSD card
By Maker
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
I need to replace an old WEB cam and keep ending up with cameras which need to be configured with an app and only work with online services. Does anyone know a model which still works with an internal
ONVIF/RTSP
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
Hi, Everything is in the title. The camera is detecting events (cars etc) ouside of the detection zone. Even with a sensibility of 6/10 for cars, it's detecting cars that are outside of the detection
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
I am using a TC 60 tp-link camera for a rear view camera on my caravan. I also use a tp-link extender as access point inside the caravan to extend the signal to my phone in the front. Works 100% My pr
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
I have a model TC65 outdoor security WIFI camera which is connected to my Wifi through a tp link outdoor access point, model #EAP 650 Everything works fine when im accessing the TC65 on the Tapo app o
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
Good day, unable to view substream on invidtech nvr. Substream on tapo camera resolution is too high. Just wanted to confirm if there is any solution before I send the cameras back. thanks
ONVIF/RTSP
By causeway · Latest post 20 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
12Views
1Replies
Hello everyone. I would like to ask for help with the following problem. My friend had an older Synology NAS with 2 Tapo C320WS recording camera data (Surveillance Station) He has replaced it with a n
Tapo CareONVIF/RTSPInstallation#NVR
By ripman86 · Latest post 20 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
Tapo C510W in use since December 2023, located in Eastern time zone (UTC -5). Was showing proper time stamp on OSD and SD recordings, until DST started on March 2nd. Since then, there is a 1 hour offs
By Eeleye · Latest post 21 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
Request.It Is possible to enable a notification when the camera Is disconnected, the possibility dose not appear in the various settings.
By Cicerone · Latest post 21 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
10Views
1Replies
I have this problem with my C325WB. Using the Tapo app (ios mobile), when I call the camera using the built-in 2-way audio, the live video freezes (in Tapo app live view, ios mobile) but I can hear th
Live ViewTwo-way AudioFirmwareDevice Connectivity
By blueridges · Latest post 21 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
13Views
1Replies