Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I can not find the tapo camera at my NAS surveillance system after upgrade upgrade from 1.1.6 to 1.1.9. It works fine at 1.1.6. Is any way to rollback the FW?
By twc752
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
I have just started on the Tapo journey and purchased a couple of C500 . I was impressed with the ease of setup and quality of the kit but find the motion detection issues a little of a pain . Swaying
By Tinkerer_Mark · Latest post 13 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
45Views
3Replies
I've use the C220 for 1 month, and found out that its mic is so bad. It's like the noise reduction too much, makes the recording misses pretty much important sound. The recording is attached to this t
Recording
By NguyenKhoi · Latest post 13 hours ago by Solla-topee
15Helpful
2294Views
67Replies
Update on Jan 23, 2024. This phenomenon is solved on the Tapo app version v3.1.514 and the newer one, and it's recommended to solve the issue by updating the Tapo app from Google Play if your Tapo app
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmwareLive View
By Solla-topee · Latest post 13 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
780Views
2Replies
C200 stopped recording associated with motion detection Hi, I noticed 3 day ago that my cam is not recording the motion detection events as usual. I have changed nothing in terms of settings or softwa
Motion DetectionNotificationRecording
By Tesiz · Latest post 14 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
13Views
1Replies
Hello, I'm currently looking for a doorbell camera and stumble upon the D130. The fact it's wired is a major plus, I don't want to rely on battery for doorbell and camera. I saw it come with a bell, w
By Nodiaque · Latest post 14 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
16Views
1Replies
How to connect the Tapo C200/C210 camera to the Tuya/Smart Life system? Neither Wifi search nor QR code reading by the camera works...
Tuya
0Helpful
11Views
0Replies
Hi, i have notifications problem with App in IOS 17.4.1 (two mobile phone with same problems). In a Tapo app there isn't notifications in a message center. Notifications working done with another type
By Feltro · Latest post 15 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
39Views
2Replies
We are trying to connect our iphone to the camera through the Wi-fi setting as instructed by the Tapo app. but it always shows this, despite replacing the camera with the exact new made and model, usi
Installation
By hanabi · Latest post 15 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
Hey everyone! In this post, we'll delve into the reasons behind motion blur in videos recorded by Tapo ColorPro night vision cameras in certain low-light scenarios. Additionally, we'll explore workaro
Highlighted ThreadOfficialLive ViewRecording
By Solla-topee · Latest post 17 hours ago by SillyPari
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies