Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hi. So, I bought C200 cameras. I want to add it on my iphone's Home app. We threw the boxes and I do not know if there was a QR code or a setup code as my iphone asks for it. How can I get each device
By HeyDeeDee · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
Hello folks, As you must be aware that, in Tapo app you can't manually trigger Alarm which is great inconvenience. So I was messing around the app & found a way to manually trigger it. Go to smart Tab
AlarmAutomation Tricks
By SillyPari · Latest post Yesterday by SillyPari
1Helpful
72Views
5Replies
Introduction: If you are experiencing frequent camera stuck or automatic reboots, it can be frustrating. In this troubleshooting guide, we will explore the possible causes of camera system freezing or
Highlighted ThreadOfficialMicroSD card
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
595Views
17Replies
I am having the same problems. I have 5 Tapo cameras alltogether. Internet went down, 4 reconnected but the 5th would not. Have reset tapo, reset home wifi and still having problems. My phone finds th
By LeanneStu1978 · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies
I did a firmware update, and it hunged halfway. Now I would like to revert back to my old firmware via the SD-card method. Can someone teach me how.
By SexyBomb · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
42Views
4Replies
Hello, The tapo app does not respect my notification settings while the app is opened and active 1. I've set the tapo notifications to silent using android's native app notification settings 2. The no
By DaryllDe · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
56Views
4Replies
I've looked through every section of the Tapo app and I can't find any way to create a shortcut to do this. My cams are all C120s and C225s but none of them show a Reboot option in the actions I can a
By SDGTR · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
47Views
3Replies
My Tapo C320WS has been an indescribable disappointment. I only got it to monitor my front gate (in case of parcel delivery). The angle is set so that it doesn't pick up movement in the street. Howeve
NotificationPerson DetectionAI Detection
By Inge83 · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
422Views
9Replies
it still works recording but it did not detect the movement on the timeline
By Ottoq · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
90Views
3Replies