Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by SteveQI
28Helpful
18047Views
62Replies
This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras, such as Tapo C310/C200/C210/C100 etc. Issue Description/Phenomenon: Camera showing incorrect time on the Live View page or incorrect timestamp; Date and Time
OfficialHighlighted ThreadLive View
By Solla-topee · Latest post Monday by HmmmUK
52Helpful
32947Views
25Replies
This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras Description: The camera's LED turns blinking or solid red continuously in some scenarios(such as a power outage to the camera when updating the firmware) and
OfficialFirmwareBrickHighlighted Thread
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Sunday by RoPoXx
20Helpful
7941Views
17Replies
I've use the C220 for 1 month, and found out that its mic is so bad. It's like the noise reduction too much, makes the recording misses pretty much important sound. The recording is attached to this t
Recording
By NguyenKhoi · Latest post 2 hours ago by spv32
15Helpful
2257Views
66Replies
I defines some privacy zones on my C325WB camera. The camera picture where I define the privacy zone is wider thah the camera shows on LiveView. The Live View seems to be zoomed in. This cause problem
By Rignus · Latest post 3 hours ago by Rignus
0Helpful
64Views
6Replies
Update on Jan 23, 2024. This phenomenon is solved on the Tapo app version v3.1.514 and the newer one, and it's recommended to solve the issue by updating the Tapo app from Google Play if your Tapo app
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmwareLive View
By Solla-topee · Latest post 3 hours ago by ScottishSuzy
0Helpful
767Views
1Replies
Hello, I'm currently looking for a doorbell camera and stumble upon the D130. The fact it's wired is a major plus, I don't want to rely on battery for doorbell and camera. I saw it come with a bell, w
0Helpful
5Views
0Replies
Hi, I noticed yesterday that my cam is not recording the motion detection events as usual. I have changed nothing in terms of settings or software and the SD card showing 'Good' in settings. The Tapo
Motion DetectionRecordingFirmware
By Mohmaher · Latest post 6 hours ago by HamCamEST
10Helpful
351Views
29Replies
Hey everyone! In this post, we'll delve into the reasons behind motion blur in videos recorded by Tapo ColorPro night vision cameras in certain low-light scenarios. Additionally, we'll explore workaro
Highlighted ThreadOfficialLive ViewRecording
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies
How to Install and Configure Battery-Powered Cameras for Optimal Detection Performance As we all know, battery-powered cameras provide flexibility and convenience. However, compared to wired cameras,
Motion Detection
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies