Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Introduction: If you are experiencing frequent camera stuck or automatic reboots, it can be frustrating. In this troubleshooting guide, we will explore the possible causes of camera system freezing or
Highlighted ThreadOfficialMicroSD card
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
We are trying to connect our iphone to the camera through the Wi-fi setting as instructed by the Tapo app. but it always shows this, despite replacing the camera with the exact new made and model, usi
Motion DetectionTapo CareMicroSD cardAI Detection
By hanabi
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post 21 hours ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
568Views
17Replies
I am having the same problems. I have 5 Tapo cameras alltogether. Internet went down, 4 reconnected but the 5th would not. Have reset tapo, reset home wifi and still having problems. My phone finds th
By LeanneStu1978 · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
I did a firmware update, and it hunged halfway. Now I would like to revert back to my old firmware via the SD-card method. Can someone teach me how.
By SexyBomb · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
32Views
4Replies
I was wondering does tapo/Tplink not just release firmware to all regions at the same time? when I try to find the new firmware Tapo C520WS(EU)_V1_1.2.7 Build 240306 I am still not getting this to dow
Firmware
By Toxic17 · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
78Views
1Replies
I have just started on the Tapo journey and purchased a couple of C500 . I was impressed with the ease of setup and quality of the kit but find the motion detection issues a little of a pain . Swaying
By Tinkerer_Mark · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
Hello, The tapo app does not respect my notification settings while the app is opened and active 1. I've set the tapo notifications to silent using android's native app notification settings 2. The no
By DaryllDe · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
43Views
4Replies
I've looked through every section of the Tapo app and I can't find any way to create a shortcut to do this. My cams are all C120s and C225s but none of them show a Reboot option in the actions I can a
By SDGTR · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
40Views
3Replies
My Tapo C320WS has been an indescribable disappointment. I only got it to monitor my front gate (in case of parcel delivery). The angle is set so that it doesn't pick up movement in the street. Howeve
NotificationPerson DetectionAI Detection
By Inge83 · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
422Views
9Replies