Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

After turning off the Solar Panel option OFF (under the App - Battery Status -> Solar Panel (Beta) feature) to enable Firmware 1.2.16 to be installed the app does not seem to recognise the Solar Panel
FirmwareSolar Panel
By PvdWalt · Latest post 2 weeks ago by PvdWalt
1Helpful
128Views
4Replies
Firmware issues appears to be a problematic area for Tapo given the number of posts on this community. Surely this must be a concern for the Tapo team to give high priority in getting this resolved -
Firmware
By PvdWalt · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
2Helpful
92Views
3Replies
Summary: My C320WS v1.0 has auto-update firmware setting enabled. One midnight it attempted to download the latest firmware 1.3.9. It's been stuck on installing latest firmware for days. I restarted t
FirmwareNight ModeRemote ControlDevice Connectivity
By mubentoben · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
377Views
9Replies
Q1. How do I update the firmware of the TP-Link camera? 1. On the Tapo app, you can go to Me>Firmware Update page to update the firmware or go to the camera's Device Settings>Firmware Update page to u
FirmwareOfficialHighlighted ThreadTP-Link ID Related
0Helpful
82Views
0Replies
I have purchased new camera and try to connect but as per the second steps after power on red and green Led should blink but green light is not blinking at all. I have reset the device but still not w
Firmware
By Jain1992 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies
Hello, I would like to downgrade the firmware do that I can use FTP to send the images to a server - either remote or in my home. The firmware I have seems to have no features. TP-LINK have hamstrung
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityRecording
By gingerman · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Summer_S
0Helpful
40Views
1Replies
I have 1 c110 and 3 c200 tapo cctv and wasn't able to reformat and use SD cards. I've got 3 SD cards, but no luck. Is there any solution for this issue? I don't wanna spend more money to buy a new SD
Tapo CareFirmwareMicroSD card
By Jiru · Latest post 3 weeks ago by dmerdan
0Helpful
122Views
2Replies
Got an notification this morning that my Tapo camera had a new firmware available version 1.2.6 build 231130 ( replacing 1.2.5 231109). So i did update all cameras but only 1 out of 3 got updated. the
Firmware
By Zigaroo · Latest post 2024-01-26 07:29:02 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
161Views
5Replies
I have 3 indoor cameras model C210 and 1 outdoor camera C500. All 3 c210 cameras goes offline frequently but c500 works flawlessly. Technical support recommended to set router channel settings as 40Mh
FirmwareDevice Connectivity
By Dalip1 · Latest post 2024-01-23 07:44:48 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
86Views
3Replies
Twice now I have heard a (british?) man's voice coming from the mic of my camera. I wasn't close enough to hear the words unfortunately, and can't think of similar circumstances between the two occurr
NotificationFirmwareTapo CareMicrophone
By Mel11 · Latest post 2024-01-22 12:12:01 by Mel11
0Helpful
193Views
8Replies