Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I'm connecting the Tapo Camera to a 3rd Party VMS. Some notes: - Camera connected over ONVIF Protocol on port 2020 (a bit weird since I think ONVIF protocol is usually over 80 or 8080) - Motion/Person
Motion DetectionONVIF/RTSP
By crazy_person · Latest post Friday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
205Views
5Replies
I currently own both the C500 (External) and C210 (Internal) cameras. The C210 device allows you to customise your notifications and choose between activity type, such as Moton, Person and baby crying
Motion DetectionNotification
By David199 · Latest post Friday by Solla-topee
1Helpful
91Views
3Replies
Hi there! I have a camera on my rooftop that only has person detection notificacions (and it triggers the alarm) on the roof/neighbour roof or the wall . But it is the 3rd time it triggers when there'
AI DetectionMotion DetectionPerson detection
By ercovi · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
71Views
1Replies
When I turn off the privacy mode, the camera tilts back to it's default position but detects it's own motion. Please add a delay of 2 to 5 seconds between privacy off and motion detection on. Some of
Motion DetectionFeature RequestFirmware
By aroedl · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
86Views
4Replies
Why does the default image change when going in to setup Detection Zones? How can I get this image to show the current view, it's like it randomly chooses a previously recorded image. And why when the
Motion DetectionAI DetectionNight Mode
By JeffM1313 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
Dear TP-Link, I am looking to buy Tapo security camera (Model- C212 2k pan camera) my first tp-link camera, it is very rich in features. It has almost all the features a tech enthusiast wants. But i h
Feature RequestMotion DetectionNotification
By RajibPaul · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
129Views
3Replies
Hello, 1. Will Tapo C310 work with Smart Hub H100 for alarm ? 2. Is there a way to connect to camera remotely (using App) to monitor (without using Cloud subscription) ?
Device ConnectivityAlarmMotion Detection
By Kurt1234 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
70Views
1Replies
. Introduction Detection Feature Our Kasa and Tapo Cameras come equipped with a Detection Feature. This feature allows the camera to detect events and send you alerts immediately. You can also view vi
Motion DetectionRecordingHighlighted ThreadOfficial
0Helpful
95Views
0Replies
My TAPO C320WS is not showing "Detected Events" list while viewing playback from the Android App. Issue is being faced since last couple of weeks.
Motion DetectionFeature RequestLocal Recording
By kenalkp · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
5Helpful
1066Views
13Replies
Hello, I have an issue with motion detection, when I put the red zone where I want the detection to be captured, it's ignored and and motion is captured from entire camera view. I have motion tracking
Motion DetectionNotification
By Indigos · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
210Views
5Replies